Personal Care ProductsOffering you a complete choice of products which include silicone fluid emulsions.
Approx. Price: Rs 80 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||5 Liter|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
- Soluble in a wide range of solvents
- Excellent spreading.
- Low surface tension.
- Essentially odorless and nontoxic.
- Leaves no residue or built up.
- Widely used in skin creams, lotions, deodorants, nail polishes etc.
- Can be used as an active ingredient in a variety of automotive, furniture, metal and specialty polishes in paste, emulsion and solvent-based polishes and aerosols.
- Property Unit Value
- Appearance Colorless transparent liquid
- Viscosity at 25°C mm2/s 2.4
- Specific gravity at 25°C 0.95
- Refractive Index at 25°C nD25 1.394
- Boiling point °C 172
Clear, odorless and tasteless product. It acts as a lubricant to make polish application and rubout easier. Since this fluid is inherently water repellent, it will cause water to bead up on a treated surface rather than penetrate the polish film. Dosage:
Highly soluble in organic solvents such as aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons but is insoluble in water and many organic products. The fluid is easily emulsified in water with standard emulsifiers and normal emulsification techniques. It also can be used as carriers providing a uniform deposition of high molecular weight Dimethicone.